Financial Planning 101
All Categories, Featured, Personal Financial Planning | by: Bob Brandt, CFP®
Do you know where you are in your financial life and where you want to go? How does a financial plan show you the most efficient way to get there?
Bob explains the financial planning process in this video.
- No strategy ensures success or protects against a loss.
- Stock investing involves risk including potential loss of principle.
- Bonds are subject to market and interest rate risk if sold prior to maturity, and values will decline as interest rates rise.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- All examples discussed are hypothetical and are not representative of any specific investment. Your results may vary.