Rebalancing Your Portfolio
All Categories, Emotions and Money, Personal Financial Planning | by: Bob Brandt, CFP®
How do emotions lead us to make bad investment decisions? Did you know that rebalancing your portfolio can help you avoid these impulses?
In this video, Bob sheds light on the pitfalls of emotional investing and the importance of rebalancing a portfolio.
- No strategy ensures success or protects against a loss.
- Stock investing involves risk including potential loss of principle/
- Bonds are subject to market and interest rate risk if sold prior to maturity, and values will decline as interest rates rise.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- All examples discussed are hypothetical and are not representative of any specific investment. Your results may vary.