Your Comfort With Risk
All Categories, Emotions and Money, When Life Happens | by: Bob Brandt, CFP®
What is your comfort with investment risk? Does your portfolio reflect your comfort level, yet keep you on track to meet your goals?
In this video, Bob invites you to try on different scenarios to help you find the balance between risk and return that is right for you.
- No strategy ensures success or protects against a loss.
- Stock investing involves risk including potential loss of principle/
- Bonds are subject to market and interest rate risk if sold prior to maturity, and values will decline as interest rates rise.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- All examples discussed are hypothetical and are not representative of any specific investment. Your results may vary.